This is How You Train Your Brain to Be SlimDublinHypno
So, how can you get your mind to believe?
The answer is quiet simple, it is something you already know how to do and it is something that is used by top sports people around the world.
It is called visualisation!
When you think of what you are going to do with your weekend, you are visualising.
When you think about what you are going to eat for dinner, you are visualising.
In fact, in order for you to think about anything in the future, you are effectively visualising.
This article shows you how to use that ability to visualise in a way that makes weight loss not only easy for you but inevitable.
Think of someone like Usain Bolt, 6-time Olympic Gold Medallist and fastest man on earth. While it may only take him 9.7 seconds to run 100 meters, he has already spent hundreds of hours visualising this success in his mind.
The same goes for Rory McIlroy, one of the top golfers in the world. When standing over a putt, he clearly visualises the ball dropping in the hole. This is one the big reasons behind his phenomenal success.
Here, of course, the chances are that you are not one of the world’s top sports people, maybe you’ve never even played sports.
It doesn’t matter.
You just need to learn to do it in a way that excites you. To do it in a way that helps you to lose weight.
If you can think, you can visualise and if you can visualise you can achieve.
If you have ever worried about something, you are visualising.
You’re just doing it in a negative way. You’re thinking about a possible future event and seeing in a bad light.
That’s visualisation used in a negative way.
It’s what makes you worry or causes you anxiety.
So, your ability to visualise is not in question here.
Everyone can visualise.
The following a is a simple technique that when used every day will force your mind into complying with your efforts to lose weight.
Please read on:
- Find yourself a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for a while. This should really only take you 5 minutes to do. Make sure anything that beeps or buzzes is switched off or put into silent mode.
- Sit in a comfortable chair or lie down on your bed. Prop yourself up on some pillows so you aren’t likely to fall asleep.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breathing for a few moment
- Notice the rhythm of your breathing, the movement of your chest rising and dipping with each breath, how far down into your stomach you are breathing. Every time you breathe in, you’re filling your body with pure oxygen. Every time you exhale you’re releasing the stress and tension.
(When you focus on your breathing in this way it allows you to turn your attention inside which helps to minimise outside distractions
- Now, picture yourself in your bathroom.Imagine you are standing on a weighing scales, looking down at the numbers on the scale. Imagine the numbers you see are showing you your ideal weight, the weight you want to be. Give yourself a moment to delight in your new weight. Allow yourself to feel what you will feel like when you are that weight. Feel the joy and delight moving through your body
- Now imagine turning and looking into the mirror. Imagine the image looking back at you is the exact size weight and shape that you wish to be. See those parts of your body that need the weight removed and watch as these parts of your body are becoming slimmer and slimmer. Thighs, tummy, legs, arms, everything.
See this new thinner you very clearly
- Notice the clothes you are wearing in this new body. Hear the lovely compliments people are paying you. Notice how you carry yourself, tall, proud confident. Really allow yourself to feel great about having already achieved your ideal weight
- Bring this image and these feelings to mind many times during the day. After waking in the morning, before going to sleep a night, and as many times in between as you feel are necessary.
And that’s all there is to it!
Doing this simple technique on a daily basis will literally train your brain to be slim. It will create an expectation within you at the deepest levels to be slim which means you find yourself more motivated to do what you need to do to achieve your weight loss goals.
Let us know how you get on with it by commenting in the comments section below. Feel free to share this article with others who you think it may help.
If you wish to have this or any other technique “implanted” into your subconscious mind by a professional hypnotherapist, please contact us on http://dublinhypnosisclinic.ie/contact-us/