Why Do People Find It Difficult to
Quit Smoking and How Does Hypnosis Change That?
Most smokers want to quit.
Not all, but most If you’re reading this now, there is a good chance you are also in that group who want to quit.
Did you know that hypnosis is just as effective when delivered online? Talk to us today about scheduling your session from the comfort of your own home..
Most smokers also have very good reasons for
wanting to quit.
- Maybe you don’t even like smoking
- Maybe you hate the smell off your breath, your clothes or your hair.
- Maybe YOU don’t mind the smell but you don’t like that others can smell it from you.
- You might have children, which means your smoking isn’t just affecting you anymore
- Maybe you know someone who has died from cancer or other smoking related diseases and you don’t want that death and despair for you or your family
- Maybe you’ve just noticed that you’re low on energy or sometimes find it difficult to breath.
Whatever it is, I’m sure you have plenty of good reason for quitting, yet there’s STILL something there that allows you (or forces you) to light that cigarette!
That thing, (that allows you to light that cigarette) is more of a feeling than a thought. Your thoughts are probably telling you to give up the damn things, but your feelings are still crying out for a smoke.
If, for example you haven’t smoked all day you might recognise these “feelings” as nicotine cravings.
Stop Smoking Hypnosis Cost
Our Quit Smoking Hypnosis sessions last between 60-90 minutes. It only takes 1 session to cure our clients, but in the rare circumstance of this not happening, we offer a free follow up session within 90 days. The cost of our stop smoking hypnosis session is €350.
Watch this quick video to see exactly what happens in your session
So, Why Do We Get These Cravings?
It’s because your subconscious mind still thinks you are a smoker. It has gotten SO used to you being a smoker all those years that it naturally still identifies you that way.
As a smoker.
And while it (your subconscious mind) still thinks you are a smoker, it will continue to want you to smoke.
If you haven’t smoked for a while, it will start giving you those reminders.
Gently at first, then if you manage to hold out for a long time, those reminders will turn into full blown cravings until you eventually give in.
The real reason you haven’t been able to quit in the past is because you don’t know how to.
You see, it’s not actually your fault.
Your trying so hard to quit but those feelings keep getting the better of you.
How Do You Finally Beat Those Cravings And Quit For Good?
It needs to know that actually want to quit.
That’s where hypnosis comes in.
Hypnosis allows us to communicate with that part of your mind, your subconscious mid to let it know that no longer want to smoke.
Once it gets the message, the quitting part becomes so much easier.
Many of our clients report that their interest in smoking completely changed. Rather than feeling attracted to cigarettes, they felt repulsed by them.
It’s not about taking your cigarettes away, it’s more about freeing you up from a habit you’ve been trapped in. That’s what we aim to do, is to give you freedom.
Freedom from cravings, freedom from smoking, freedom from disease, freedom from that awful smell following you around all day.
And, people can actually notice that freedom building up inside during the session and for long times after.
One of the top extra benefits that people who quit smoking with Dublin Hypnosis Clinic notice after sessions is a massive sense of personal confidence and a feeling like they could take on the world.
See for Yourself.
Check out our video endorsements from past clients.
- You come in for 2 hours.
- The first hour is mostly consultation where we get to know you, your relationship with smoking and your associations to smoking (eg. I always have one in the car or with my morning coffee)
- We look out for your “subconscious triggers”, your desires and the real reasons why you want to quit smoking.
- We find out that thing that will motivate you more than any other (It’s not always what you think)
- We explain the process to you and how hypnosis works!
- We give you insights into the real workings of your mind.
- You are always made to feel totally relaxed and comfortable. (We realise you may have some nerves, so don’t worry, we’re always very courteous to our clients)
- After getting to know you, we can then tailor the session uniquely towards your individual needs. (This TAILORING is the No. 1 reason our process is so much more successful than any others out there)
- We do the actual hypnosis session with you.
- You sit back, relax and let us do all the work.
- You will not be asleep, infact you will be very aware of what is going on at all times.
- With your permission, your subconscious mind is then simply guided into allowing you to live your life happily as a non-smoker.
The session finishes and you walk out as a happy healthy non-smoker, free to never poison yourself, your lungs or your family’s ever again.
“Our mission is that every hypnotic experience with Dublin Hypnosis Clinic should be an amazing, uplifting and ultimately successful one.”
NOTE: Dublin Hypnosis Clinic also reports an above 90% success rate with quitting smoking and has a built in relapse guarantee. Just ask about it when you are booking.