Are You Ready To Quit:Take The Test?DublinHypno
Maybe, you’ve been thinking about quitting for a while or there are people in your life who’d love it if you quit. Maybe you’re just sick of smoking and desperately want to move on?
Whatever it is that’s brought you to here, reading this now and maybe wondering if you’re even ready to quit, it is something. Somewhere at some level of your mind, you’re not happy that you’re still a smoker. Have a look at the questions below, mark them either yes or no and then read on at the bottom.
he Test: 12 questions to check if you are ready to quit
- Can you remember times before you ever “became a smoker”? (Y/N)
- Do you sometimes worry about the unseen long term effects that smoking may already have caused or will cause inside your body? (Y/N)
- Are there people in your life that you truly love and care about? (Y/N)
- Can you now see through the classic smokers optimistic distortion? Examples of which are: “Sure I could die in a car crash tomorrow” or “my grandfather smoked 40 a day all his life and it did him no harm”. (Y/N)
- Do you genuinely want to be free from all the negative effects that smoking brings in to your life? (Y/N)
- Have you ever felt “put out” by your smoking habit? Whether environmentally or socially? (Y/N)
- Would the extra money saved from not smoking improve your life anyway? (Average savings are €3700 per year) (Y/N)
- Could you see yourself using other non-poisonous means to meet your needs for overcoming boredom, nervousness or wanting a break? (Y/N)
- Do you still believe smoking’s hype or do you genuinely feel you have seen through it and want to quit? (Y/N)
- Do you genuinely want to look out for and support your body? (Y/N)
- Do you love smoking enough to potentially sacrifice your life for it? Are the tobacco companies’ profits important enough to you to generously hand over your health and your wealth? Do you genuinely feel that having something to do with your hands is a fair exchange for your time here on Earth? (Y/N)
If you answered Yes to everything but the last question then you’re already a long way along the path towards becoming a true non-smoker.
In actual fact if you answered Yes to 5 or more of these questions above you are certainly ready to move on and leave smoking in your past. Some part of you at some level is just not happy that you are still a smoker. It’s time that you began to listen to that part of you.
And remember that it doesn’t have to be a struggle. You can actually quit smoking an easy way, with no cravings, no withdrawal symptoms, no anxiousness on nights out when others are smoking around you. None of that, Just freedom from cigarettes. Easily. It’s only one hypnosis session away!
At Dublin Hypnosis Clinic, we help people like you every day to finally break free from the scourge of smoking. There is a “thing” inside all of us that motivates us to do things we previously thought impossible. Your hypnotists job is to find that “thing” inside of you that instantly changes you from a smoker to a non-smoker.
Luckily, finding that “thing” inside of you is our speciality at Dublin Hypnosis Clinic which means you get to quit smoking easily and effortlessly and just move on in your life like you never even smoked in the first place!
What to do next
If you want some powerful hypnotic help in stopping smoking once and for all then call us and book yourself in for an appointment. You’re only two short hours away from being free from cigarettes for the rest of your life!
Your session will be individually tailored towards your specific needs. While other hypnotists abide by a “one size fits all” approach to helping you quit, at Dublin Hypnosis Clinic we get to know you, the individual first, so we can understand what is important to you, why you want to quit, how your life will be better when you have quit and what other changes you would like us to help you with as a result of your quitting smoking.
It is down to this process of getting to really understand you and your motives for quitting that our success rates are so high and because of our growing reputation, we are increasingly becoming the Number 1 place people are turning to, for those who have tried and failed at everything else but still want to quit.
When you decide that you want to quit smoking, let us take all the hard work out of it for you. Instead of weeks or months of torture and failure, you can do it in two hours of relaxation and bliss! Your call.